Monday, September 22, 2008

Naked children and dogs...

Yeah, title says it all. I'm watching my red-butted little boy prance around the living room naked. He's also just peed on the dog. Yeah, and he's lapping it up. Yeah.

So my naked child who refuses to wear socks or diapers, even after the ultimate attempts at keeping them on him...has now decided he's going to ride the dog...naked. Again, yeah.

My poor dog. He was neutered about a week ago. All was well, until one of his "bits" looked like it was coming back. Really, it looked like they grew back. Called the vet, said it would be okay. Yeah. I think I need to re-title my post. Now, his re-grown ball is black...and necrotic. Thank you Jesus that I work for a vet! I already know how much this is going to cost me. Yeah.

Missed the premire of Heroes. Yeeaaahhh!! I am so going to bed.

Yeah.

No comments: