I can say with all honesty, that the title of my new blog page is 100% me. It's been a while since I've felt very connected with myself recently and I think now is the perfect time to start talking about things.
So to start things out, here is an explination about the title - From out of the Ashes. Everything in life has a cycle. Even in religion and science, we have a cycle. We have birth, life, death and then for some who believe, life again. I'm a Chrisitan, so I believe that when I die I'll go to heaven and not be reincarnated (because as much bad as I've done, I would come back as a carpet). Anyhow, when most things die, they eventually become ashes or dust. Let's just go with ashes. Have you ever heard of how ashes of those you love or ashes or just about anything, if planted, will actually grow and blossom seeds that were sown with the ashes? Yeah, cool :)
So here comes From out of the Ashes. I've gone through a really hard time recently with losses in family, changes in my personal life (nothing bad) and a whole lot of health scares. Just now, I've been able to pull myself out of "the ashes" and start to grow myself into the person that I am meant to be. Granted, I am giving thanks to God and a ton of wonderful friends and family for all of their support! I have become that small seedling that is growing from out of the ashes. Just like any plant needs light, I need hope, love and family to help support me from out of the darkness that I've been ensued (sp) in. So here I am, out of the ashes and back into life.
Please, won't you come join me in my journey of self discovery and life in all it's glory?!
No comments:
Post a Comment